May 2016 – Fortune Technologies is happy to announce the launch of the new Maritime suite, now available in the latest Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 provides in a unified platform a large family of Maritime industry applications such as:
- Loan Management
- Cash Flow
- Crew Management, Crew Payroll and Crew Rest Hours
- Vessel Operations and Freight Collection
- Risk Assessment
The main advantages of the NAV 2016 version include:
- Web client capabilities as long as support for mobile phones and tablets, through a multitier architecture.
- Interoperability with Office 365 and Excel.
- Microsoft office alignment as it concerns the look and feel. Full integration of Outlook is also included.
- Charting – Visualization – Customization – and User Personalization capabilities.
- Introduction of user specific customized role centers (PMS Role Center, Vessel Operations Role Center, Financial Role Center etc.), through which users can get access to all functionalities through one unified screen.
We at Fortune are confident that our powerful system together with our deluxe services will offer to your company a modern solution, able to transform the challenges of today’s maritime business environment into your company’s competitive advantage.