Fortune Crew Management module is specially designed for managing a crew database with all relevant details. This module is equipped with functions required for grouping, searching and managing complete data of sea personnel. The solution delivers a range of reports and lists for analyzing crew data and controlling crew records. These include crew lists, ranks, certificates, skills and experience, absence records and others.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV also allows exporting all necessary information to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel documents in a simple and user-friendly way.
Fortune Crew Management module is a best-in-class integrated module and provides the following features:
- Comprehensive Crew records.
- Crew Management.
- Crew Planning and Recruitment Stage Tracking.
- Location Movements such as: On board, leave and travel.
- Performance Appraisal.
- Document Scanning and Management.
- Management information filtered in groups such as: Ranks, wage scales, vessels, manning agents and principals, and various statistical reports.
- Seafarers Web Interface.
- Ticketing – Integration with Financial (Accruals, Posted Invoices).
- Performance Management (KPIs) for process within the system.
- Ability to create specific business rules e.g. for Seaman’s embarkation.
- Replication (Data transfer ship to shore and vice versa via satellite).
- Interfaces with other systems.
- Customizable screens according to user responsibilities and preferences.
- Notifications mechanism, alerting a single or a group of users ensuing from predefined conditions.
- Embedded Internal Chat system (Enhanced Notes) to facilitate communication among office users, or office users and Vessels.
- Extensive reporting capabilities. Dynamic representation of charts according to user’s preferences, as well as generation of statistical information, graphs, calculations etc. on all data inserted.
- Role Based dashboard.