Fortune Vessel Operations module is designed to act as a decision support system and interactive monitoring tool that can
- manage charter parties and multiple vessel operations.
- position vessel activities in time windows and specific locations.
- enable thorough reporting capabilities to support business decisions.
By utilizing an attractive and modern Microsoft user interface, Fortune Vessel Operations provides all necessary information concerning each voyage phase on a single screen, the “OPERATOR” Role Center, reducing in that way significantly the administration workload.
Our solution is a state-of-the-art distributed system, covering all activities from Chartering to Financial including On-Board vessel data collection and focusing on:
- Charter Party
- Voyage Management
- Vessel Reporting
- Geospatial information on vessel location (current, past & future route tracking)
- Unified information on Brokers – Charterers – Agents
- Office Business Intelligence Reporting
Microsoft Dynamics NAV also allows exporting all necessary information to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel documents in a simple and user-friendly way.
Fortune Vessel Operation is a best-in-class integrated module and provides the following features:
- Simple or complex multi-cargo, multi-port, multi-berth voyage tracking and management.
- Performance monitoring both in technical and financial terms.
- Optimum bunkering ports and schedule management with complete analysis and cost differentials.
- Vessel position tracking for the whole fleet presented graphically on a map using innovative 3rd party “port-to-port” applications for ports distance calculation and routing.
- Complete Voyage Itinerary and Reports (Arrival (EOSP), Port Log, Noon, Departure (SOSP) etc.) with all specific and average figures, managed thoroughly through an office approval process.
- Charter party over/under performance evaluation in actual financial terms, providing complete proof against claims.
- Easy-to-use calculation system for Laytime and Demurrage/Despatch calculation.
- EEOI (Energy Efficiency Operational Indicator) calculation (per voyage or per time period).
- Customizable screens according to user responsibilities and preferences.
- Notifications mechanism, alerting a single or a group of users ensuing from predefined conditions.
- Embedded Internal Chat system (Enhanced Notes) to facilitate communication among office users, or office users and Vessels.
- Extensive reporting capabilities. Dynamic representation of charts according to user’s preferences, as well as generation of statistical information, graphs, calculations etc. on all data inserted.
- Performance Management (KPIs) for process within the system.
- Central Roles & Permissions Management.
- Replication (Data transfer ship to shore and vice versa via satellite).
- Role Based dashboard.
- Interfaces with other systems.